Condolences & Support - God Bless VT

<p>It's a sad day across America on all College's... God Bless VA Tech...</p>

<p>from CA at UC Berkeley</p>

<p>Condolences and deepest sympathies from Seattle for all the students, faculty, staff, townspeople, friends, families, and loved ones affected by this horrific tragedy.</p>

<p>My condolences and prayers.</p>

<p>In memory of those who victims of random violence, hug or call your children and practice an act of random kindness tomorrow. I think we all need it.
Thoughts and prayers from Austin Texas</p>

<p>In a place of beginnings we are forced to deal with endings. Like all of us today, I am so terribly saddened and confused by this and feel that there are either not words enough or not enough of the right words. My heart aches for the students, their families and loved ones.</p>

<p>Princeton Grad 2000</p>

<p>nvm this isn't a good time to express opinions... i'll just be a conformist... </p>

<p>GOD BLESS THE VICTIMS! my prayers are with you! OH LORD!</p>

<p>btw anybody see the profile of the guy yet? I got it b4 foxnews... i feel proud.</p>

<p>Sending healing thoughts and prayers to the families and friends of all of those who lost their lives in this senseless, tragic manner. Our hearts are with all of these people and with VA Tech and the surrounding community.</p>

<p>{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} from south central Kansas</p>

<p>My prayers are with the victims and families. </p>

<p>The University of California System</p>

<p>this is heartbraking news. i will keep you in my thoughts.</p>

<p>i am really sorry for the loss of the victims.</p>

<p>blessing from a Chinese girl.</p>

<p>My prayer is for peace passing all understanding for those involved or touched by this (which, I think to some extent, is all of us).</p>

<p>Dru (GA)</p>

<p>Virginia Tech, circle up and embrace, you all will be closer than ever now as your family has lost these souls. Don't let the media divide you all or distract you from your task at hand.....to bid farewell to those lost, and heal as a University. We are all with you in spirit. This is not something ANY University is prepared for and it could have been any of us.</p>

<p>Our condolences and prayers to all of you and your families.
May God bless the souls of the deprated and May they rest in peace.
God Bless you all
AMEEN!
-Karachi, Pakistan</p>

<p>This list is not comprehensive and only includes victims who have been specifically cited in the media.</p>

<p>First shooting: West Ambler Johnston Hall Dormitory</p>

<pre><code>* Ryan C. Clark, 22, a senior from Augusta, Georgia. A resident advisor at the West Ambler Johnston Hall Dormitory, he was killed in the dormitory as he rushed over to investigate what was going on when he came upon the gunman, according to a student who lives on the fourth floor, where the first shootings took place.[28]
* Emily J. Hilscher, 18, a freshman from Woodville in Rappahannock County, Virginia.[29]
</code></pre>

<p>Second shooting: Norris Hall Engineering Building</p>

<pre><code>* Ross Alameddine, a student from Saugus, Massachusetts.[2]
* Caitlin Hammaren, a sophomore in International Studies and French.[30]
* Matt La Porte, a freshman from Dumont, New Jersey in University Studies.[30][31]
* Jarrett Lane, a senior from Narrows, Virginia in Civil Engineering.[30][31]
* Henry Lee, a freshman from Roanoke, Virginia in Computer Engineering.[30][31]
* Juan Ortiz, a graduate student in Civil Engineering.[30][31]
* Mary Read, a freshman.[32]
* Reema Samaha, a freshman from Centreville, Virginia.[30][31]
* Leslie Sherman, a sophomore in History and International Studies.[30][31]
* Maxine Turner, a senior from Vienna, Virginia in Chemical Engineering.[30]
* Instructor Christopher Jamie Bishop, killed while teaching a German class.[31][33]
* Professor Kevin Granata.[29]
* Professor Liviu Librescu, killed while holding off the gunman so his students could escape.[29][34]
* Professor G. V. Loganathan.[30]
</code></pre>

<p>My heart is broken for all touched by this horrible tragedy. My prayers and tears are for you. </p>

<p>~Current UVA Mom and Future VA Tech Mom (of 9th grader who loves VT)</p>

<p>A chinese man did it?</p>

<p>if so, i would feel so ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!1</p>

<p>Just adding my thoughts and prayers to the Va Tech community. </p>

<p>A parent in GA</p>

<p>Our family is so sad for the VT community and we will keep you all in our prayers.</p>

<p>A Houston mom with a daughter at UNC-CH.</p>

<p>As a mother about to send my daughter to college this fall and as a human being trying to deal with the pain of this horror....I only wish I could hug all of these families at once and never let go. we will never let go of them in our prayers.</p>

<p>My heart go out to all those effected by the tragedy.May God be with you!!!!</p>

<p>Ernestine-State University of New York at Buffalo</p>