Confirmation letter to UW-M

<p>Hi everyone. I am admitted to UW-M and I am an international student. </p>

<p>I wonder whether i need to send a confirmation letter electronically (online form on UW-M website) or the university will send the confirmation letter to my house?? --- for now to reserve the place??</p>

<p>Erm...and I am waiting for other universities so this means I do not need to send confirmation letter until I definitely decide to go to UW-M right? The deadline is 1 May?? Sry, I'm kindda confused =(</p>

<p>About the housing contract, I can sign the contract online first (with deposite) then cancel and get the refund later if i want to go to somewhere else right?</p>

<p>Thank you =D</p>

<p>Just decide by May 1. Correct on housing. It is refunded IF you go elsewhere. If you go to UW and decide you want to live elsewhere (notin UW housing)–that’s a problem. If you have any other questions don’t be shy.</p>

<p>Please note that UW is used for this school (in Madison) while adding the “M”, UW-M, refers to UW- Milwaukee by most. </p>

<p>You can get your housing deposit back only if you do not attend UW and notify Res Halls separately in writing by the May (1st?) deadline. Also notify UW. You need to get your housing contract signed and sent by the deadline given to you if you wish to live in the public dorms- Res Halls.</p>

<p>Definitely send e-mails to the appropriate UW department with any questions. Look at the UW international students website for more resources as well. Rely on official information for the definitive answers. You will find people in the Res Halls office happy to answer your questions. People in the US can easily make phone calls as well.</p>