Confirming Enrollment

<p>I've made my college decision and decided to attend UW. It says that the deadline is May 2nd for the enrollment deposit. Does that mean I can mail it in (give it to the post office) on Monday and that will be OK?</p>

<p>If not, what should I do?
I could drive to the school, but it's over an hour away.</p>

<p>I've emailed the school as well.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>Try logging in at <a href=“University of Wisconsin-Madison Login”>University of Wisconsin-Madison Login; with your NetID. Then go to the student center.
I did not get accepted to WISC, but I guess this is maybe one way of accepting their offer.</p>

<p>I called last week. You can not accept your spot on the web. You must mail it in.</p>

<p>I decided that I’ll put it in the mail first thing before school on Monday, 5/2, and hope it works.
Note to future students: don’t do this.</p>

<p>What happens if you don’t get it in by this date? I had no idea and am all the way at Southern Illinois University right now and am transferring in.</p>

<p>Does anyone know where they state that I need to have the money in by this date? Where do I need to send the money? I had thought that when I signed up for SOAR that pretty much confirmed that I was going to attend.</p>

<p>CodyE27–are you a transfer? Transfers probably have later deadlines than incoming freshmen, and so would waitlist acceptances.</p>

<p>If you’re an incoming freshman, the deadline is may 2, so I’d email the school and send that check as fast as you can.</p>

<p>See [News:</a> Freshman Enrollment - Office of Admissions and Recruitment at the University of Wisconsin-Madison](<a href=“http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/news/freshmanEnrollment.php]News:”>http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/news/freshmanEnrollment.php)</p>

<p>you just need to have your stuff postmarked by May 2. And, if you registered for SOAR, you already confirmed your attendance because that’s how you are able to register for SOAR.</p>

<p>Wait a second… Is this only for freshman? I am transferring into the COE from Southern Illinois University as a sophomore.</p>