Confused! Please help!

<p>I'm really hoping that for the first time someone answers my thread. I was accepted into the University of Miami as a junior transfer student into the college of education as a human and social development major. I applied back in October and now I'm kinda thinking that I would like to do nursing. Since I am already a transfer student, would it be possible for me to internally transfer into the school of nursing? Has anyone done something similar to this? Thank you!</p>

<p>The school of nursing does have some unique requirements…When you start orientation you need to make your desire known to the staff as soon as possible. No guarantees, but it can’t hurt to ask. S switched from Physics to Finance his third day, but the Nursing program does have a competitive transfer admission:
[Traditional</a> BSN | School of Nursing and Health Studies | University of Miami](<a href=“http://www.miami.edu/sonhs/index.php/sonhs/academics/bachelor_programs/bsn_programs/freshmen/]Traditional”>School of Nursing and Health Studies I University of Miami)</p>

<p>Thank you for your response Baghdad! I will contact the nursing school ASAP. I know your S was dealing with completely different majors/schools, but did he transfer as a soph or junior?</p>