Confused with Application?

<p>So, I filled out my application on October 29th but have yet to receive a confirmation email or anything of the sort. Was I supposed to have gotten an email confirming that I submitted the application, or an additional email about myBama? Or is that supposed to come after the application is processed? The website tells me that my application has not been processed yet, which might have something to do with it.</p>

<p>Additionally, there are not any essays or teacher and counselor recommendations needed to apply, correct? I haven’t seen any, but I feel like I might have accidently missed them.</p>

<p>I’m just so worried that I messed my application up somehow! Help is greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Wait until your app is processed, then you should get something.
And you’re right about no recs or essays.</p>

<p>You have to wait until your application is processed and you will get your mybama id the next day. I submitted my application on 11/2/11 and it was processed on 11/3/11. And you are correct about there being no recs or any essays.
Good luck on getting in!!!</p>

<p>Kelime,</p>

<p>You should have rec’d your follow-up email by now. It’s been a week. Are you sure you did submit your app? Did you pay the application fee? </p>

<p>Try calling the Admissions office before noon today and see if your app did get submitted. It sounds like either it didn’t get submitted or maybe you mistyped the wrong email address or something.</p>