Confused

<p>What is going on with UCI’s admissions process? I’m kind of worried because it’s my top choice and i haven’t gotten in yet… does this mean that i will most likely get rejected? and have all of the people in the honors program already been notified?</p>

<p>So far I’ve gotten into SDSU, Fullerton, Pomona, Cal Poly SLO, UCR, UCM, UC Davis, UCSC, UCSB, and UCSD (Revelle) and haven’t gotten any rejections. I’m confused because UCSD was one of my reach schools and UCI was a target…</p>

<p>GPA: 3.9
SAT I: 2180
SAT II: 800 (Spanish) and 760 (US History)
Varsity Cheerleader all four years of high school</p>

<p>Should I be worried?</p>

<p>that doesn't mean anything, just wait for the results, and calm down haha. And you'll get into UCI...</p>

<p>Actually I dont know if the OP will get into UCI. UC davis already rejected a bunch of people with high stats like that, chances are Irvine will do the same thing when they send out their mass rejections.</p>

<p>I wouldn't worry. They seem to do admissions randomly. If you don't get in, at least you have a bunch of great school to choose from.</p>

<p>Don't worry too much about not having gotten in yet. From what I know personally, Irvine is sending out acceptances AND rejections at intervals throughout the rest of the month. Personally I think that Irvine is going through by major this year since everyone I know, my self included, who was accepted into Irvine one of the first few days was an engineering major or undeclared in physical sciences. I've only just heard of some undeclared people getting their acceptance/rejection. On the other hand, I also heard that they sent out responses to the top 10% of their application pool first and then just did it completely randomly after. Don't worry, unless you were hoping on being a regent, not hearing back yet doesn't mean much.</p>