Congrats to Bama (from an LSU alum)

<p>You were the better team and deserve the crystal. I was proud of the season our boys put together. They simply ran into a buzz saw last night and had no answer. I stayed till the bitter end, and always will for my Tigers.</p>

<p>On a positive note, I had an awesome day hanging out with my teenage daughter all afternoon. That is way more important than any football game. We shared a great experience, even if the game was a disappointment.</p>

<p>This fall my eldest child will be embarking on his college career at the University of Alabama. I know he will get a great education. His parents and grandparents are LSU graduates and all bleed purple and gold. But it’s his boat, and I intend to let him row it on his terms. (But I sill lament the fact that my future grandchildren will be wearing crimson.) Y’all please take good care of my son.</p>

<p>We’re all one big SEC family! Thanks for visiting and posting–your team had an unbelievable season and will undoubtedly be locked and loaded next year again as well.</p>

<p>Congrats on LSU’s great season, Slippy. You’re kid will be in good hands at Bama, and you may find that crimson suits you - it IS a very flattering color ;)</p>

<p>Graciousness and sportsmanship never get old, especially as endangered as they seem at times. Thank you for your post, slippy2000.</p>

<p>Very nice post, slippy. Glad you had a great day with your daughter. That’s all that matters. Your boy will be very happy among the beauties on Bama’s campus, something he will very much appreciate after five years at an all boy school. Hope he has a wonderful last semester of high school and can enjoy a successful college experience.</p>