Cooperative House

<p>Hey!</p>

<p>I've just been accepted into Purdue for Sem 1,2010 as an international student on the study abroad program. As I'm only going to be there for one semester I was wondering what advice you could give me in terms of cooperative houses? I'm interested in Circle Pines and Gemini.</p>

<p>Circle Pines looks nice but they aren't replying to my emails.</p>

<p>Gemini has replied and looks nice :) </p>

<p>If anyone can give me a quick rundown of what they know about cooperative houses or if they have been inside or even stayed at one!</p>

<p>Oh btw I'm an Aviation student.</p>

<p>Cheers,
Josh Slade
Brisbane, Australia</p>

<p>Why only one semester?</p>

<p>@clfdwlr, he said he is studying abroad… you can go one semester or a year or even a week, so i guess he chose one semester</p>

<p>i would say gemini is nicer, and their house is huge compared to CP. all the co-ops are considered part of the greek system, so you get some of the benefits even though they aren’t technically greek houses. fairview is also a really nice house, probably the nicest on campus. other than that, that’s about all i know. the co-ops are kind of their own community, and a lot of people don’t know too much about it.</p>

<p>Fairview is a religious, non-alcoholic house though.</p>

<p>Thanks for the advice guys! Yeah Gemini does look quite nice from the outside, except I have no idea what it’s like on the inside as there aren’t any pics! @Smahanru thanks for the info! It’s funny because CP has close to 60 residents and Gemini has about 35 and Smahanru said Gemini is bigger??</p>

<p>yeah sorry, i think i’m thinking of a different house?</p>