coordinating bedding

<p>I tried to go out to buy bedding today, but my mom stopped me and said that my roommate might want to coordinate with me. I thought she was crazy.</p>

<p>Do people actually do that at Purdue?</p>

<p>I think it's kind of weird, but if someone really wanted to do it, I guess I would go with it.</p>

<p>Yeah…never heard of anyone wanting to do that.</p>

<p>Buy what you like and let your roommate buy what she likes.
You two will probably not room together past this year.</p>

<p>the only things i think you should coordinate is ask if she wants to loft the beds since if you loft both, there will be a lot more room. also, you should coordinate whos bringing fridge, microwave, rug, futon etc</p>

<p>My roommate tried to do this freshmen year. After looking multiple places for something that matched her comforter, I just said eff it and bought what I wanted and liked. I have seen rooms that were clearly coordinated (matching colors/overall color scheme) and it looked good but it’s really not that crucial. I’m all for trying to make your dorm room feel like home but in the end it’s just a room and it’s temporary. Buy what you like!</p>

<p>I agree with john and dixie on this… Might be different for the ladies but I think it will look pretty… _ _ _ for the guys… cute but _ _ _…</p>