Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

I got “access denied” could this mean I’ve been accepted/rejected? It’s also possible they just haven’t uploaded decisions, but then again why would some people be getting something different.

well when i click on this link i see my account, then access denied and then again my account, have no idea what’s going on

1 Like

i think we should not read into it, i suppose that colleges upload admitted students info to their servers minutes before decisions release

however, i remember that before urochester released decisions, some people could register on their admitted students day like 2 hours before the actual decisions, and later they were accepted
but when we talk about ivy league, i think things get much more serious…

2 Likes

it’s just access denied

It just loads onto my application portal, does this possibly indicate my waitlist??

1 Like

no, it loads the portal first and then the access denied page the second time for everyone. doubt it’s an indicator.

1 Like

Hi, when does Cornell RD come out?? I know that Penn is this Thursday. Do you think it will be the same day as Upenn???

1 Like

BTW what time does Cornell send its decisions?

Yes, all ivys come out say day same time. Thursday 7PM EST

1 Like

Ok thanks. Pretty nervous. Just about two more days

1 Like

How hard is it to get into Cornell?

How many people get cornell guaranteed transfer?

Ivy day is the 30th at 7pm.
Good luck!!

Very difficult. Cornell should be considered a reach for all applicants.

2 Likes

Do you see a waitlist reply documentation upload with the drop-down menus on the side?

1 Like

I received a likely letter and it also takes me to the portal, I doubt that it’s a waitlist indicator

3 Likes

My withdraw button has gone. I guess they’re probably loading the decisions :sob:

2 Likes

You have to click on the link again after you log in. Let us know what you see.

2 Likes

Checklist is gone! Drop down menu has changed to a bunch of new options. I guess decisions are done! gulp

Still have checklist …