4.8 GPA, 1520 (800 Math, 720 English) SAT
Unique, some national level ECs, I believe I did well on my LOCI

Good luck to all; I hope everybody here got Waitlisted would also get in soon

5 Likes

Waitlisted dyson

omg!!! I GOT IN!!!

College of Human Ecology
4.8 gpa 35 act
some good ECs that really showed I was a good fit for the college (even when i was applying i was like WOW this is so perfect for me)

9 Likes

Same. Daughter transfer option ILR.

2 Likes

Daughter rejected AAP (BFA)

does anyone know when ill see/how to see financial aid ?

I got transfer option?? What does that mean

1 Like

are you from Ny State?

nope! email says
Thank you for your application to Cornell University. While we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you admission for the fall of 2023, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences - College Major: Global Development to which you applied has decided to extend you a Transfer Option to join Cornell after study at another institution.

You will receive more information from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences . Should you have questions, please contact the college to which you applied and have been offered the Transfer Option.

2 Likes

did cornell send you email about financial aid along acceptance?

My son did the transfer option. One year at state school then transferred to Cornell. Had a great experience. All he had to do was keep a 3.5 gpa. Make sure you take courses that are transferable.

7 Likes

HOLY oh my god I GOT IN (MY ECS WERE CRAP) I’LL UPDATE IN A LITTLE !!

5 Likes

Daughter waitlisted

1 Like

so is it theoretically “guaranteed”? It says to keep up a 3.0 which I feel like I will be okay with

Definitely guaranteed as long as the gpa is kept up. Just agree to the transfer and enjoy the time elsewhere for 1 year. The transfer students have all the same opportunities as the others at Cornell. Congratulations :tada:

1 Like