Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

no email from cornell yet, but i just remembered the financial aid portal so checking that now!

my top school I am planning for freshmen year semester 1 is Pass/No Pass so I am wondering if that would affect anything at all when planning to transfer

1 Like

Thanks for this info, BTW.

2 Likes

still inquiry access denied :frowning:

1 Like

I’m not sure about how that would work towards gpa. Definitely contact Cornell for more info.

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

Waitlisted :confused: Did everyone else have this line in their letter, or no?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

yep

1 Like

My daughter received transfer option today as well. We are so happy and will wait for the school email to see what kind of GPA is required for the first year college

2 Likes

I was WAITLISTEDDDD honestly so happy😭

2 Likes

If you were wait listed start working on finding a teacher, mentor, or employer to write a letter to admissions on your behalf. That’s how my son received his transfer option. He received his transfer option by end of May. Also, every college within Cornell has their own separate wait list. Good luck to all

4 Likes

Which school at Cornell? Congrats!

College of Engineering! Also thank you so muchh

2 Likes

does anyone know when cornell financial aid comes out?

1 Like

does anyone know the rate of admission from waitlist from CAS?

That’s wonderful. It’s a very simple process. Cornell keeps you informed along the way. They have orientation for transfers and they also house them together. It was a great experience for my son.

Also, wanted to ask if I can accept being on the Cornell waitlist if I already accepted NYU waitlist opportunity?

1 Like

When logging into the financial aid portal for admitted students. What year does it show. For someone who go transfer option. I see this:

2024? Is that for the TO?

Son was waitlisted, CS CoE. 1590 4.0 uw. Spent last summer at Cornell pre-college so it was a top choice.

1 Like