Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

Congrats! Did anything change in your applicant portal?

2 Likes

no it still says deferred

2 Likes

did anyone receive a likely for brooks?

1 Like

anyone get a likely for CS in COE?

Someone on Reddit just posted that they did!

congrats to everyone!

1 Like

Is there any word on Diversity Hosting letters? The one where it says you are admitted but also invited to the diversity event (for URMS).

1 Like

I did!! also for anyone saying if you were deferred ed so you canā€™t get a likely, iā€™m living proof that you can lol. also had the requested documents a few days ago

5 Likes

this is what im wondering tooā€¦

Edited

received a likely/early notification of admission letter today! applied to humec!

2 Likes

I was wondering if most of the people who received a likely letter from Cornell have received an IDOC/Fin-Aid document request?

1 Like

Just got a likely letter for CALS! Congrats to everyone else who did as well :grin:

5 Likes

I got the fin aid document request but I havenā€™t received a likely letterā€¦ but I also applied to brooks and havenā€™t heard anything coming out from them so.

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing which major you applied?

1 Like

of course! I applied as a biology major

1 Like

Is bio in CALS or A&S?
Congratulations!

Hi there! Congratulations on your likely letter. I was deferred ED as well. I was wondering if you mind sharing your stats, Ecā€™s, and anything else. Cornell has been my dream, and I am trying to see how likely it is for me to get in RD. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

4.0uw 4.7w gpa 1570 sat
main ecs were science research for 4 years and badminton foe 3 years

2 Likes

Wow! Great stats. Congratulations again. What major did you apply as?