Cornell Fashion Design Management

My kid is planning to apply ED for Fashion Design Management at Cornell. Anyone out there with experience or tips?

You might want to look at the career dashboard - as it’s a big investment. They didn’t get a big response. I take note that kids are finding jobs through linkedin, not the school, similar to what I see at my kid’s schools.

Your student might call and talk to a student ambassador. They might have good tips.

Best of luck.

Cornell Outcomes Dashboard

1 Like

Has your kid visited or participated in all the online sessions?

Esp., if kid has questions about the

Edited to correct for Fashion Design Management Case Studysupplement, be sure to ask Fashion Design Management admissions directly.

Good luck!!

Great link @tsbna44 thanks for posting!

Interesting and helpful dashboard. Thank you!

Hi! I haven’t seen anybody else online talking about this major for this year, and wanted to reply to say that I also applied for Cornell Human Ecology’s Fashion Design Management for my ED two weeks ago.

Do you happen to know any more information about acceptances? I’m so nervous for the results as this is my top school. I’ve heard that the program was less competitive than others, but since it is an ivy, I’m not sure how much of a chance anybody has.

Thank you!

My son applied ED as well. I know the wait seems long, but mid-December will be here before you know it!

2 Likes