Cornell Milstein Program 2024

I noticed there is no discussion page for the Milstein Program for the class of 2024. Has anyone heard back or had their interview yet? Also, if any current or past Milstein students want to share advise please do!

1 Like

I was accepted today! They sent out emails to the Milstein program students informing them if they were accepted to the program. I did not have an interview. Was I supposed to? I’m not too sure if I got into the program or just am in the running for it? They did announce I would be getting accepted at least.

I haven’t yet received an interview. Does it mean I’m out?

1 Like

@HYPSM2024 I highly doubt it. They haven’t sent any updates since the initial email (at least not to me).

Hi @charlixcx and @HYPSM2024 , an email was sent out about a week ago notifying finalists! I’m sorry to have to share this news with you.

Oh I didn’t see the first comment. Then I think there is supposed to be an interview.

I JUST GOT MY LETTER FOR AN INTERVIEW!!! I AM SO HAPPY WORDS DO NOT EXPRESS!!!

@pjane710 yeah I was notified about two weeks ago, then an additional email was sent out recently. I wasn’t actually asked to interview, just submit a video of me talking about technology.

@charlixcx I just submitted my video! I’m hoping for the best…hbu?

do y’all have any idea when they’ll notify candidates of their admission into the program?

i got accepted today! never did an interview or anything!

HEY! I was accepted as well! Are you in Cornell’s class of 2024?

Hi, when did you apply in order to be accepted in March 2020? Was it in december 2019? My son just applied in december 2022. When should the email be sent to him?