Cornell RD Class of 2025

Can you also include in the poll if these students were selected in the fly-in outreach program?

is anyone’s applicant portal currently unavailable??

unavailable here

yep its not working

yeah mine is. weird but they prob updating some stuff on the back end.

So likely letter == admission. Right?

So basically the letter lets you sleep better 3 weeks earlier.

4 Likes

portal is back up

1 Like

yes. it says “you will be offered admission.”

yeah. ironically I’m too excited to sleep but yes

1 Like

Excited sleeping is much better than worried sleeping. :grin:

4 Likes

has anyone gotten an ILR letter?

3 ppl mentioned they got a likely from ILR on reddit and here

Y’all’s is it possible that I don’t get in even tho I got a likely…I just got denied from northeastern and am now questioning what the hell is going on

ok that makes no sense like why

I have a 3.3 GPA

Also to add to this to those asking do not tell a school you would 100% commit if you are not sure you will 100% commit. You can tell them you are highly interested or something like that but don’t lie and tell them you would 100% commit if you won’t. That can bite you in the ass and your school.

They show on the app portal that all supplementary material was due awhile ago so while someone can upload it they may not look at it.

If someone gets waitlisted they may want to wait until then to send a LOCI with any updates. Some schools at Cornell are not as receptive to receiving information, so as @bawbroncos21 states make sure you know what your college is expecting or wants.

2 Likes

A likely is an admit they just can’t officially admit you until April 6.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry, I recognize your user from the NYU forum! NYU is tougher to get into so maybe see what your result will be from there.

1 Like

did northeastern come out?

yes, region by region, in waves