Cornell Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

Do NOT give up hope! My daughter received one of the March 2nd letters, but before that happened, I obsessively read through many of the past years’ Cornell boards to understand the possibilities for SHA, which is different from the other Cornell schools - SHA does not send likely letters in early March, but instead, early acceptances. As recently as the 2025 board, there were examples of a total mix of SHA acceptances: ED, the March Early Writes, and another SHA release on Ivy Day.

Good luck! Ivy Day will be here in just two short weeks. I know it feels like torture, but it will be here soon. Positive thoughts heading your way! Go Big Red!

2 Likes

No dots in Safari, Chrome or Firefox, but I’m sure means nothing. 3/31 can’t come fast enough.

1 Like

Did you apply for financial aid?

Yes

My son has dots in chrome browser but no dots in Safari. I am sure it’s just browser/portal issue.

5 Likes

Exactly, it’s a UI thing. You can see these dots for any college portal that has a checklist.

3 Likes

I have the dots and received a likely, although I’m not at all convinced there’s a correlation.

4 Likes

Same, safari has no dots but chrome does.

Disheartened to read that Cornell will be raising tuition for this fall.

1 Like

Thank you CuseMom 2023! That means a lot. Big congratulations to you and your daughter!!

Would make an acceptance even more of a mixed result here at Casa 57.

Hello. Did anyone look into the chances or possibilities of being admitted as URM WITHOUT having received a diversity likely letter? In other words, do all URM flagged for admission get a diversity likely letter?

I think somebody here had said only like 10% of accepted candidates get a likely letter so there’s still a very good chance you get in even without a likely letter.

3 Likes

Hi, Do you guys see a Verify Address section on the portal on bottom right panel? I read about it in another thread and I don’t have it. :frowning: Not sure if it’s good or bad.

If I remember correctly, I think my daughters has disappeared. I feel like I remember seeing it before. Nothing is at the bottom now. I doubt it means anything.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Do submitted SAT/ACT scores show up on the list of “Received” items for anyone?

I don’t think that ever was there.

can you send the original thread?

We spoke to admissions about why the test scores dont show up and they said its because its a test optional year, they dont show up in the checklist. Howevenr they confirmed that my S22’s scores were receives

1 Like