Cornell Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

Waitlisted,sad

1 Like

I can’t look, because my daughter is at softball practice. Ahhhh! We figure it’s a rejection, but did the email subject say different things if you’re rejected or accepted?

1 Like

D’s was very short - not an acceptance but not a denial, she got the 'ol TO.

Congrats to everyone who got in or are waitlisted. We had a bloodbath here. All rejections from Ivies. It’s like a horror movie over here.

1 Like

What did the subject and the email say? I can’t look and my daughters and she in sports practice. Are they all the same?

1 for 4 on the ivies. Cornell was last one he checked after three rejections and fortunately saw the good news. Good luck to all.

9 Likes

Dang, I’m so sorry, it’s so brutal. My D got two waitlists, the TO from Cornell but is very excited to go to American.

3 Likes

There was no subject line - it just was a link to the letter, opened the letter, it said something like while we cannot offer you a spot in the fall 2022, we are offering you the transfer option . . . " and it went on for like a second to explain that she needs to contact Cornell to find out what she needs to do to apply in December. Not a guarantee of acceptance but gets preference.

1 Like

Congratulations to your son (and you!) - that’s the best rebound of the night!

1 Like

OMG congrats!! Do you mind sharing stats and ecs?

Daughter rejected

1 Like

:cry: Did you check or is she home? I’m sorry. She okay?

1 Like

She’s fine, she checked herself. It was a big reach. She has a high GPA, but went test optional. They reached out for an interview and it was not good if I’m being honest. All her other interviews were really outstanding. This was, even if informational, the most boring thing I’ve ever heard. lol congrats to all!

2 Likes

Caught my first waitlist!

1 Like

Daughter accepted to Human Ecology after being deferred ED! Very excited! Best of luck to all next year wherever you may land. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Daughter(International student) accepted to School of Architecture, Cornell.

5 Likes

Congrats ! That’s quite an accomplishment!

2 Likes

DD waitlisted

1 Like

Son rejected, CS major
ACT 36, 4.0/4.9, CS ECs, Eagle Scout, NMF, 13 APs, etc.
Rough night here going 0/3

2 Likes

How many kids like this could they have gotten? I feel so bad for these kids. But as I recall your son is in at Gtech? that is arguably better than the Ivys for CS so congrats on options.

2 Likes