Cornell Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

Not necessarily. Cornell told us they needed a signed 1040 and a W-2 that matches the 1040. I printed out the signature page of our electronically filed 1040, signed it, scanned it, merged it into the pdf, and re-sent it. No other school (nor the Federal government) needed a physical signature.

I also re-uploaded the exact same W2 that exactly matched the data on the 1040. No other school had any issues.

1 Like

Ok thanks.

Hi! Does anyone happen to know when ILR decisions are predicted to come out (based on past years)? I know that ILR doesn’t operate under the standard Ivy League day release agreement.

1 Like

I called the FA office and they verified receiving both the Fed return and Verification worksheet. I checked the FA portal again a few mins later, and now both items are no longer listed on the to-do list. Maybe it’s a bad sign?? Thought I’d share. They did say there are about 30% of applicants ask for a Verification worksheet. Obviously, FA said there is no correlation with the admission office.

Does anyone here keep getting those pre-college ads from Cornell? I usually get them in my spam?

NO, no ads.

i only get the pre-college ones in summer? have you checked your spam?

Does cornell still give out likelies?

they sent out acceptances, but i think they will send out likelies today or tomorrow

1 Like

also do you recieve the pre-college ads from them?

I used to a lot but since I applied I’ve only received emails about actual college from them.

any CAS premed applicant received likely yet?

Has anyone’s self-service buttons disappeared from the financial aid page?

what is this prediction based on?

What financial aid page ? I dont see a page like that. Could you please share a screenshot ? I hope Ivy day is not 31st and is earlier.

Do you mean the to do list?

@MomofDS Sorry I wasn’t clear it’s on the to do list page for financial aid. On the top left hand corner there were a few drop down boxes and it had like self service, student account(or something to that effect) and something else. I don’t remember what all they were called. I could click on them and look around. All of those buttons have now disappeared off my daughter’s page.

yes, that is what I meant.

I dont see a to do list, or is that gone now ? There is nothing on top left corner besides the cornell logo.

I guess, that’s what you meant. Thanks for explaining it to me.

Ivy Day will not change. It will be March 31st. It is not flexible once it is decided on by the 8 schools.

4 Likes