Cornell Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

My daughters to do list is still there because we have outstanding items. I was told if you don’t have a list then you don’t have anything outstanding.

Cornell posted decision day on Instagram today. (Cornell Admissions) 3/31 at 7:00 pm - same that Yale, Harvard and Brown have listed for months now even if the others still had/have nebulous dates “by early April” dates. That makes 4 now saying 3/31. I think it’s official.

1 Like

Has cornell sent out likely letters to non athletes yet?

■■■,i only started getting the pre-college once since i applied

on last year’s date of liklies

I still have a Application Checklist but everything says received. Is this normal?

2 Likes

Yes my kids says that too. But it did update to say that they would find out March 31.

If the to do list is gone it means they have everything they need for the financial aid file.

1 Like

I think likely letters were sent.

Do you happen to know what % of accepted students get likely letters?

1 Like

Have you heard something?

Some online reports suggest the letters are from the Dept of Diversity and Inclusion.

1 Like

Yes there’s definitely activity on Reddit.

I received a likely letter!!! In a state of utter disbelief.

26 Likes

DS received a letter stating that he will receive an offer of admission. 4.0/4.0, 800m 750v, varsity sports, student government, salutatorian, chemistry Olympiad, etc. Waiting on Harvard and Olin. Very happy with Cornell Engineering.

19 Likes

Congrats! What school?

Congratulations!! :tada: Was it a letter in the mail or an emailed letter?

emails

1 Like

Are regular decisions all out today?

No - they will be released March 31, 7pm EST.

3 Likes