Cornell Summer College/RABS 2020

Hey Guys! This is Eric and I’ve just been accepted to Cornell Summer College’s RABS Program (6 weeks). Any questions or comments could be discussed here. I look forward to meeting you all! In the meantime, we can socialize here and become friends before the program even starts.

Hi Eric! I was also accepted for the RABS program 2020. Do you have a specific field of study you are interested in exploring this summer?

What’s up GoldenDNA, I am trying to do animal physiology and veterinary related research. How about you? I’m worried that the program may be cancelled though. MIT’s MITES already got cancelled.

I’m looking to do research in evolutionary biology/genetics. The program and all of summer college still seems to be on, so hopefully nothing changes. I’m excited to learn who else is in RABS/Summer College this year.

RABS usually accepts 12-16 people, hopefully more people join this chat. Did you apply to any other research programs? I applied to Garcia Program also, but didn’t hear back from them yet.

For this year I only applied to RABS. Depending on what happened with that I would have figured out something else, but I already did another science program last summer too. Do you know anything about the dorm situation? I’m curious as to where we will be housed on campus in regard to the lab buildings.

Last year, I also went to Cornell summer college. I had a dorm room on campus, and I walked to the vet school (20-30 minute walk each way) every day. I met a friend during summer college last year who did RABS. He was housed near me and about a 20 minute walk away from his dorm.

20 minute walk away from his laboratory building I meant.*

Hey all!

I just received notice today that RABS was cancelled. I’m so sad. I was accepted this year, and this was about to be a dream come true! I was really looking forward to meeting y’all.

HI,
I have searched but am unable to locate the RABS program. Do you have a link?

Thanks

Hi all,
Do you have a link to the RABS program?