Cornell University Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

am i missing sth or what is the fin aid portal :sob: i applied for aid too but i only got 1 portal and even the checklist doesnt have the check for css profile :sob:

yes do u know Grinnell? the date said is mid-December but one of my friends got an offer on 12.3… so I’m considering the specific release date of Cornell

Hi there, if you applied for financial aid, you should be able to access your fin aid application through the Cornell financial aid website using the same log in for your application status portal. My application never indicated that the CSS profile or FASFA was received, so I would not assume that they did not receive or create a financial aid application for you. Hope this helps and hang in there!

I guess for this year it won’t be that early, since the deadline of submitting postponed to nov. 16

oooo also, I ve been heard some little tricks to know the results earlier but they are not worked in our applications :sob:

I am not aware of any ED decisions being released yet for Cornell, and I believe that we are still waiting for them to announce the date in mid December that all EDs will be released. I assume each college handles this differently though, so I would not assume that if another college released EDs ealrier than their stated date, that Cornell does the same. Hope this helps.

oooo thanks! i hope the results can come out ASAP

1 Like

YEAH… i guess u r right

I saw a post that said last year they announced on 12/9 that decisions would be released on 12/13, so we are getting close :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

yeah…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray::pray:

Did anyone submit additional recommendation through Common app? Common app says downloaded, but the portal checklist isn’t showing anything. Guess it is an optional rec, so the portal isn’t showing?

Yes. I submitted an additional recommendation and that’s how it looks for me too.

1 Like

Thank you. Good luck to all of us!

Yep i applied Cornell SHA

I did too!

Any changes in portal or common app dashboard? I know it’s not a productive discussion but I am nervous…

1 Like

Nope, I’m just waiting for the decision date (which will hopefully come out in 2 days)
I think it’s going to be the 13th

1 Like

If I had to guess it might be a little bit later because the deadline was extended to the 15th of nov. Probably will be in the week of the 12th to 16th when we get our decisions bc they don’t typically resealed decisions on the weekend

Jonhson college of business are u international student?

1 Like

nope, my counselor did not receive it. im applying to brooks