Cornell waitlist 2027

probably… id hope so!

Just wanted to update you guys here, a couple of people from the waiting list for Cornell CAS (not everyone, but I know of 3 who did and 5 who didn’t) got an email asking them to fill out a survey confirming interest and asking if they would definitely attend Cornell and then write some reasons they are interested in Cornell. In the email however it says that it is not a guarantee of an offer of admission, but then again the fact that some got the email and survey and some didn’t is likely a good sign for those who did get it

Thanks for sharing.

Did they get that today? If so, what time?

1 Like

Anyone who is on the waitlist for CoE got any emails today? It is past 5 pm already. Please post it here if you got the email or you hear somebody did. Thanks for sharing.

Did they get the email today

Apparently it is not guaranteed because there are still 3 days until the deadline.

I didn’t get anything

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. My D didn’t get anything, either. She turned in the form this past T.

For what school?

My son didn’t get anything.

Dear jas_00, did you get anything? Just so you know that my D received emails on missing documents in Dec for RD round, but she was waitlisted.

CoE

Thank you. Good luck. :pray:t2:

So if you are kind enough to update, please specify the school: CoE, Nolan, CAS, CALS, Dyson, etc. Thank you for sharing.

Is your kid for CoE?

No, he is Nolan.

Thank you.

So summarize here:

1. 1 Nolan, no.
  2. 2 CoE, no.
  3. 3 CAS, yes, not guaranteed.

Please continue updating if you could. Thanks.

1 got off from Nolan waitlist last F. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like