Cornell waitlist 2027

yes

1 Like

I sent you a message.

anyone from CALS?

Does anyone know how COE got the notif for off the wait list?

Nothing here but I did see someone post their CALS son got off of the waitlist last week.

thanks!

So far off CoE waitlist on this forum:

4/21 (F)
4/24, 4/24 (M)
5/1 (M)

So do you think that the students who got the continued interest email from 4/21 were already considered and who ever did not get an acceptance it is over.
Thanks

I sent you a private message. Thank you for your attention.

I think there would be more spots since officially sending out waitlist offers starts tomorrow. Also, so far we only saw 4 off the waitlist. By ā€œsmall numberā€ on CoEā€™s website, it wouldnā€™t be as small as 4. Of course it is just my guess as we donā€™t have the full picture.

Besides, everyone got the prompt. Donā€™t count on that.

Ok Thank You. Good luck to you

So just to clarify when talking about emails, it looks like for COE, an email was sent to all waitlist students asking to write a prompt (and I think to verify that they were still interested).
CAS sent out emails to specific students on 4/21 and then on 4/28 (number of emails sent is unknown). These emails were just to verify continued interest but no extra prompt was requested. They did specifically say that receiving this email was not a guarantee of getting an offer.

Why do you think the first wave starts tomorrow?
I thought it was may 2nd or some other time thisnweek
Also, is the any you can consolidate the data for other schools (like offers made to hotel school, arts and letters, dyson, etcā€¦) like you did for the engineering one? Thanks.

Just to update everyone, my friend and I who received the CAS email on Friday 4/28 asking about continued interest and to fill out a survey just both officially got into CAS off the waitlist by email! Good luck to all!

3 Likes

thanks for all the info! Getting sad and hopeless

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball:
Itā€™s okay everyone our kids will succeed no matter where they go!
Itā€™s about having a good attitude!
I firmly believe in it.
My D23 is waitlisted at three Ivies and G tech but even if she didnā€™t get off I know she belongs in elite circle because it is not just the college which determines oneā€™s success!

2 Likes

My son just got off the CAS waitlist after receiving the email 4/28. He just sent me a text from school.

3 Likes

I meant that waitlist offers officially start after May 1.