Cornell waitlist 2027

me too, stress out!

1 Like

same here. anxious.

1 Like

For CALS, we were told to only upload to portal and to NOT send emails.

For CAS, my son emailed his LOCI to the AO at CAS and he was told to upload it in his portal. It might have actually just been an auto response. It wasnā€™t personal. This was a couple of weeks ago. Itā€™s just so crazy how the process is different in each school.

1 Like

Well, it worked so congratulations!!!

Thank you!
My heart goes out to all of the students still waiting to hear. I feel invested at this point and Iā€™m hoping that everyone gets in! I just wish there was 1 system that Cornell used for waitlist. At least we knew with CAS what days were the ones to really watch for.
We still donā€™t know what we are going to do. Waiting for the FA offer.

Still wishing the best for you!!

What is oldfort?

1 Like

Did anyone notice the Wait List Regular Decision Response Form is closed in the protal?

Just noticed that! I think they just closed it today because I do know someone who filled it out yesterday. Wonder if this means anything?

Yes its closed

good friend of mine got accepted to CALS earlier today, around 8 or 9 est :smiley:

RD waitlist to acceptance, from nyc

1 Like

CALS like agriculture or CAS as in arts and sciences?

2 Likes

CALS (Ag school, and not CAS the arts and science school?) - girl or guy? We heard a NYC girl was accepted this morning.

Is there going to be an official wave for everyone this week?

do you know what major?

No idea - the person who posted (it was their friendā€™s daughter) didnā€™t clarify if it was CALS (Ag school which admits by major) or CAS (Arts and Science who admit to the school in general, not by major).

1 Like

girl. could be the same person :person_shrugging:

Person above said CALS (Ag school), a school in NYC (nightengale)
Congrats to her!

if anyone knows anything about ILR that would be helpful!

Has anyone received an email of continued interest from CAS today?