Cornell waitlist 2027

Yeah…Probably
But I’m wondering if they gave out international offers separately, I saw someone posted his continued interest email in 2019, and in the letter they used the expression “International Admissions Committee”.

i hope that’s the case lol I’m slowly losing hope

Me too… Best wishes for both of us

2 Likes

me too. It is so stressful and sad to wait

We heard someone in my son’s school got off the list for ME yesterday. Don’t have any additional information

1 Like

It definitely is stressful. keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!!

Did anyone hear CS major off the waiting list please?

1 Like

Thank you! I only uploaded LOCI on 4/26. I didn’t send grades or email any admissions officer. When I spoke with the Dean of Admissions when she called me, she told me that she looked at my LOCI.

1 Like

I dont think so

Can we call Admission/Dean?

Oh great! Did they send you any message earlier.
How was the process?

1 Like

Cornell waiting list engineering website is down.I don’t know what it means. I hope the CS waiting list is not closed.

1 Like

Spoke with a representative at Cornell, and she said decisions will be released in waves!

2 Likes

Thank you for calling. Did she mention the time frame to release?

1 Like

Do you know if there will be more waves for CAS?

1 Like

Following

1 Like

Called CAS today to ask if we could expect any more waitlist movement. The person on the phone said that waitlist activity is still ongoing and they cannot give a definitive response at the moment—as expected. So hopefully more waves?

3 Likes

She didn’t… I honestly forgot to ask that! However, I would like to mention that she was very friendly and didn’t oppose my call. If you want to call and ask questions, you can!

Did you call CoE of general admissions?

I assume there will be! She mentioned students who apply for FA make their decisions after reviewing. This contributes to the process, don’t lose hope!

1 Like