Cornell waitlist 2027

So you think the first wave is already over? Seems like they barely accepted CS students, if any :frowning:

Have u seen any CS acceptances? I havenā€™t :disappointed:

What do you mean by they have closed? Are they not planning on making more offers?

1 Like

Any

You wanna call them? Iā€™m like this close to asking if theyā€™re gonna take anyone off the waitlist at all but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s a good idea :sob:

def not calling, they probably had good yield this year

Ik but theyā€™ve been receptive to the stuff I sent and why would they call my school if they werenā€™t thinking of taking anyone? I hate this uncertainty :skull_and_crossbones:

no samešŸ˜­ i say we just hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

my child is Applied Physics and was offered admission yesterday from waitlist.

3 Likes

Remember that this page is only a snippet of the waitlist offers. Not everyone knows of this site. I know that if I werenā€™t on it, my son would not have posted that he got an offer. He wouldnā€™t have even thought of it.

1 Like

Nope, didnā€™t see COE CS acceptances anywhere. Given itā€™s the most popular major in the whole university and probably has a really high yield rate, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they didnā€™t take anyone off the waitlist.

2 Likes

I called, they said they accepted ā€œsome peopleā€ off the waitlist but would continue to accept more. Just gotta hang in there :sob:

2 Likes

thatā€™s good to know i guess lmao

Iā€™m so tempted to call and ask about CS :sob:

1 Like

This is all a very subtle dance. You have to also consider that there are RD accepted students that are getting off waitlists at other schools and will jump from Cornell (gasp!)

3 Likes

Go ahead and call them. They were very nice on the phone and donā€™t ask for your information.

1 Like

Many people do not post here (or reddit). using CDS data it seems the spots offered are 5-10x what you see posted here. And ofcourse it varies by year.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true, and I often forget about that. Iā€™m the most surprised I havenā€™t heard anything for CS

1 Like

Agree with this statement!

1 Like

Anyone knows if anyone from Human Ecology off waitlist yet?

2 Likes