Cornell waitlist 2027

Has anyone heard back from Human Ecology yet?

Anyone have any idea up until when they will make offers off the waitlist for AAP?

1 Like

this is super helpful. Could you do the same analysis for UPenn and Dartmouth? Thanks!!

1 Like

Has anyone cleared the ILR School waitlist at this point in time or heard anything about timing? Good luck to ALL waiting to hear good news from the school of their choice!

Would it be possible to do Brown as well? Would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your major and also what state? thanks

3 Likes

Has anyone been accepted off of the HuMEC waitlist? If so, what major?

Iā€™m pretty sure my daughter did not receive one, so maybe a good sign for you!

If you get me the data, Iā€™ll take a look.

For those taken off waitlist, how long did it take to get your FA?

1 Like

Congratulations to those get off from waitlist. Anyone receive any email form CALS?
My son just received an email on May 2.
Ā« We can confirm that he is successfully add to the most recent waitlist correspondence and it is clear that you have been thoughtful and intentional through application process, we are honoured that CALS remains top choice for you.
You will certainly receive a follow up communication on your Cornell status when it is available. Ā»

Accepte waitlist offer-April 2
Sent LOCI- April 10
Send updates report card, awards -April 27

I applied for the College Scholar major from Massachusetts.

1 Like

what major?

Biological Sciences

Congratulations again!

Was the email responding to your updates?

Did u receive any email from CALS? What is your major?

I think so. My son uploaded updates on portal. He was unsure it is just general response or they are reviewing his application again.

Yes, but I havenā€™t heard anything since the survey email. Is it because they do it by region or by major?

nothingā€¦ so getting hopeless