Cornell waitlist 2027

I applied to CoE for MechE

I’m also coe for me and ee. We can really just wait at this point I think, the initial waitlist offers have already been made. Hopefully we get called next wave when decisions will be made based on the people who accept this week.

1 Like

For anyone that got off the waitlist on Tuesday, have you gotten your financial aid package yet? We have not received so I wanted to check since the weekend is coming

Did anyone receive a CAS offer on Friday last year?

so tempting to pick up phone to call. ugh! this is a torture to wait

1 Like

FYI. We received offer Tuesday. Called admissions about the 5 day demand because we have not received the Financial Aid packet. They said financial aid office is “scrambling” and they strongly suggested going into your portal (on the bottom right) and request “Enrollment Deposit Extension” - which we did. It’s simple, just click box that says “We have not received financial aid packet”. She said that will help flag the issue. Finally, they said we have 5 days after getting the packet to accept enrollment
not the 5 days from receipt of offer. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you super helpful! We had just called the financial aid office and they were closed today :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Did anyone receive a CAS offer or email today?

I agree. Hang in there

It’s been a week since I got the CAS email for continued interest. Should I be worried or just wait?

1 Like

Waiting is the only thing we can do sadly
 Next week we will hear back again wishing you luck!

Does anyone know what time last week the interest email was sent?

4pm est for cas, but i don’t think anything was sent out today - they’re probably waiting to see how many people they made offers to will decline

Thanks!

1 Like

I was accosted for the brooks school which is under human ecology for health policy

2 Likes

*admitted

Hi Everyone, just accepted today off the waitlist (Friday May 5th) for Cornell CALS as a bio major. Best of luck to you all!

4 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats!

Congrats! Did you receive an email to confirm the willingness to stay on the waitlist before the official letter arrived?

1 Like