Cornell waitlist 2027

Sounds like you haven’t received the financial aid info either, is that correct? We also got the acceptance on 5/2 but have not yet heard from financial aid

Yes, I haven’t received the FA decision yet. They asked for additional materials which I sent in promptly, but it seems they are a bit scrambled with all the waitlist people and leftover RD applicants still waiting for FA.

1 Like

Good for you! Did you receive any follow-ups?

I guess barely anyone cares at this point, but I guess that the next wave is May 13

1 Like

hopefully there is another wave coming

2 Likes

really hope they take an international off even tho im not full pay

1 Like

How do you know it’s May 13?

2 Likes

Today is Tuesday. Anyone received email/offer from Cornell? This week’s dynamics looks slowing down :pensive:.

2 Likes

if you have heard anything about ilr it would be great to just let me know anything

2 Likes

Cornell has been so quiet this week… I’m scared

1 Like

How did you call them with you were reinforcing your interest? Did you say, “I’m just calling to make sure my application is in and being reviewed as I’m still really enthusiastic about joining Cornell?” Something like that…

I said, “Hi, my name is … I am on the waitlist for the incoming class. I have uploaded all my updated information as well as my letter of continued interest. I am calling to let you know that I’m still very interested in attending Cornell and believe I will be a good fit. I wanted to reinforce that Cornell is my top school, and I’m grateful for the opportunity…” then I proceeded to thank him and the admission officers for their assistance throughout this process!

1 Like

I was nervous on the call, so it wasn’t as detailed in my notes. My main goal was to reinforce my interest rather than asking for an update!

Is cals’s waitlist closed? How many ppl did they accept off the WL in the last wave for cals?

I dont think its closed. Lets wait and see.
I hope we all get off!

2 Likes

praying!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anything from CAS today? Looking at last year’s thread, looks like they sent out a wave of interest emails on May 11 last year.

2 Likes

So should we be expecting any updates this week?

I’m not sure tbh. I think it depends on how many people decline the waitlist offers they’ve given out last week.

2 Likes

I don’t enjoy the slow cooking process very much :face_holding_back_tears:.