Cornell waitlist 2027

they did not

It seems that those who received an interest email would have a chance for CASā€¦

My boy off the waitlist from CAS today. Good luck for the rest of you!

5 Likes

My daughter got off the AAP waitlist tonight! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

3 Likes

Congrats! May I ask which region your boy came from and for what major? Also, when did you receive the interest email?

1 Like

anyone off for CoE?

I just got off the waitlist for the college of human eco! I am wishing everyone here luck!

2 Likes

Iā€™m waitlisted at CAS and I havenā€™t head anything from Cornellā€¦I hope they will do another round by the end of may.

1 Like

Congrats! May I ask you what does the email look like?

Northeastern, Chemical, yesterday around 3:30pm. Email tells you Admitted, the official letter will become available next Monday at the portal. Make sure there is no question for your financial aid application. That is. Hope this helps.

best luck!

3 Likes

Just saw on social media that there were 2 girls from NYC who got off of the waitlist yesterday. Unsure of the school and major - assuming Arts and Science (CAS).

1 Like

Do the parents get the email as well if they get off waitlist?

They asked you to put your counselor and parent email in the interest email, so you will get an email if your child did!

1 Like

I really hope I get an email from the CoE todayšŸ™

4 Likes

Hi are you a transfer student or a undergraduate?

1 Like

Do students recieve a waitlist rejection or rlde how do we know if we failed to get in?

They receive a rejection

3 Likes

Our friendsā€™ applicant, who got into CALS off of wl, received an email and then eventually an update in their portal.

The parents did not receive any notification. However, the initial offer email was emailed to the applicant and to their school counselor.

It may differ, depending on the college within Cornell University.

1 Like

For CAS,does Cornell consider major before they take people off the waitlist?

I hope we all get an email today

5 Likes