Cornell waitlist 2027

Anyone know how many Cornell put on waitlist this year? how many they plan to off the waitlist?

Has anyone seen international students getting off the waitlist?
Besides, does anyone know if Cornell offers FYSA to waitlisted students?

Hi everyone! I got a letter of continued interest on 05/18 and received my acceptance on 05/19! Good luck to the rest of you!

2 Likes

major?

what school/major

CAS for psychology

1 Like

Congrats! Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

congrats! what region are you from?

2 Likes

Mid-Atlantic! (NJ)

1 Like

Iā€™m also international and waiting. Same last name even. Which college you waiting forļ¼ŸIā€™m waiting for CAS.

samee intl full aid lol

CAS for the math major. Are you also from China?

Right. Me CAS for cs major

Yea havenā€™t heard anyone getting off Dyson on reddit either.

Literally have not heard of a single person getting off of COE as a CS major.

Sameā€¦ it gives me no hope.

1 Like

IIRC Cornellā€™s most popular major is CS so they probably donā€™t need to admit anymore off of the waitlist and it seems that most COE waitlist admits were for less populated majors. Iā€™m still holding onto a sliver of hope though

Same I feel like anything can happen! In my interest form, I put CS and undecided to be on the safe side, but with Cornell, there isnā€™t a safe side.

1 Like

I put CS and Information Science in the form. I initially applied CS but Iā€™ve come to realize that my interests are probably better aligned as an IS major, and I tried to indicate that in my response, but Iā€™m not sure if it will make a difference (especially considering that IS is pretty popular too). Either way Iā€™m still hoping for the best (even if in vain)