Cornell waitlist 2027

There is some comment (Reddit - Dive into anything) about second-year transfer into COE CS, it was mentioned that only 1 spot is available that year. It shows how low the chance could be for this major.

Any updates for CALS? Anyone get off recently? Do we think there’s gonna be more acceptances or?

COE is releasing some spots today at 3pm. Check your email. Good luck!

How’d you find out?

Omg really?? please me Cornell please :pray:

have anyone gotten more news for CAS?

I’ve been following this thread for my daughter, who is on the waitlist for CAS, and wanted to send hopeful thoughts and good wishes to all. To you, j as, in particular. Your cheerful messages have made me smile. May everyone’s wishes come true.

3 Likes

I feel the same way. I’ve been following for my son who is wait listed for CAS. He has committed elsewhere. But still holding on to hope for Cornell!

2 Likes

Let’s pray for all waitlisted students at CAS

2 Likes

I appreciate your kind words and join you in sending positive vibes to your daughter and all the waitlisted candidates. Let’s stay hopeful and confident we got this guys!

3 Likes

jas_00,

I have been following your message here for a long time. You are really a nice kid. I really hope you will be selected off the waitlist of Cornell. You kindness and perseverance deserve the offer.

I wish good news come to you this afternoon or later!

Father of a Cornell Engineering Class 2027 student.

8 Likes

Yes, goodluck to all those waiting to hear. My d called them this morning. They are sending out a few offers today and are then releasing most of the students from the waitlist. So majority will hear one way or the other. They will then keep only a few students on the waitlist through the summer for the off chance that a spot opens up.

At the end of the day, where you go to college does not define you. What you make of that college education is what will determine your future. I see numerous foreign grads come from schools that no one has ever heard of, become successful leaders in their fields.

6 Likes

Did you call general admissions or is this just for CoE?

CoE

2 Likes

Accepted into CoE. Good luck everyone. Wishing you all lots of success.

2 Likes

Just got released from the CAS waitlist, no TO offer

got rejection letter from CAS. No TO offer too

Did they send out emails?

For CAS I got an email that there was a status update to my application

1 Like

Just got rejected from CoE

1 Like