Cornell waitlist 2027

Is college of human Ecology closed too? I’m getting a little anxious.

1 Like

Interesting.

I doubt he would transfer as a sophomore. He has begun to love the school he committed to, has found roommates and is forming friendships. He intends to join Greek life and clubs and I don’t see him transferring once he is on campus.

2 Likes

same for me :smiling_face_with_tear:

Cornell (at least CoE) tends to send automated messages at 6 p.m. ET, from my personal experience. So maybe there’ll be something by then.

1 Like

so we’re thinking 6pm et is when the rejections will come?

No update on portal and no email. Is it a good sign ? Hopeful to hear some good news for my son

Still nothing for me coe

1 Like

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:

I am. Are you still on?

2 Likes

Still nothing for me also

2 Likes

Are you Dyson?

nono CoE!

the wait is too long

2 Likes

I swear. Like these rejections have me on edge. Like give me a rejection atp. :confused:

1 Like

I’m confused why they didn’t send out rejections/acceptances at the same time

1 Like

Tired of waiting any longer. I really want to accept and embrace the school I have committed to but the possibility of getting off the waitlist is always lingering

3 Likes

yep

My D got rejected from CAS today, best luck to everyone who’s still waiting!

Has anyone seen any updates from the ILR waitlist?

Guessing here, but I think the term Transfer Option is used to cover their bases, but as others have commented, this is pretty much a guarantee as long as the student follows the outlined requirements.

Going back several years (maybe eight or ten?), this used to be called GT for guaranteed transfer.

There are different from the articulation agreements that HumEc and Ag have with NYS two year colleges.