Cornell waitlist 2027

Additionally, please don’t respond to hidden posts; they were hidden for a reason.

Has CAS sent out any TOs?

No activities these days. The waitlist seems closed - “we now have a clear picture of admission numbers and unfortunately you weren’t accepted.”

If you didn’t receive the rejection status update yet, that is a good sign - they still want to hold you as backup for the waitlist offers. Hold tight for it - hope is a good thing!

Hello, Has anyone heard back from the Nolan waitlist yet? Have they started out sending rejection letters? I know they started accepting people in late April and I have not heard much since. Thanks

what school?

1 Like

Anyone knows if Human Ecology sent out all rejection letters from waitlist yet?

1 Like

Which major?

Anyone know about AAP?

Biomedical Engrg

I’m sorry but why are posts like D23 and S23 and Premed Grunt hidden? Are they not allowed to express their opinion? As a Cornell alumnus (husband and I both) I completely agree with them. My daughter who applied ED and had excellent stats, an abundance of relevant work experience, etc was deferred, then waitlisted. Husband and I are heavily involved alumni as well. Kids from her school who didn’t even make the honor society were admitted but all the top 5 percent kids in her grade were waitlisted?? Daughter was eventually offered a spot from the waitlist but she chose another school that she felt valued merit over anything else. We fully supported her decision. I also will be winding down my involvement with Cornell as our values no longer align. Just curious why these statements which were made respectfully were hidden?

4 Likes

The links to Terms of Service and the Forum Rules are at the bottom of this, and every other, page. Feel free to review as the answers are contained within as is the process of questioning the moderators’ actions.

Got it, sent you a private message

I’m also HumanEc and I haven’t received anything yet… super anxious

1 Like

Has anyone from CAS not been rejected off the waitlist yet?

3 Likes

Me, are you still on waitlist too?

1 Like

After Memorial Day we should receive an update?

1 Like

Wow looks like there’s a decent amount of people still on the CAS waitlist. Does this mean people who were rejected already don’t have a shot at the TO?

I would recommend that parents who want to discuss legacy in Cornell admission start a new thread about that topic.

2 Likes