Cornell waitlist 2027

congratulations! I am still on the waitlist at CALS. I hope to get a news soon.

1 Like

Yes they COE send you an email about an hour earlier before the official admission letter loaded on the portal.

Daughter also got off waitlist at College of Human Ecology last week. Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

Do you know what time they sent an email?

1 Like

2 PM Friday

1 Like

I think some people got the transfer option for cornell today!

for dyson and nolan

2 Likes

Did she get housing? Assignments came out today, but with a record number of admissions, they are having trouble housing everyone.

1 Like

Can we expect a last final wave for coe?

1 Like

Seriously? Why would they admit a first year student if they did not have housing? I have not been following closely, but I thought the university added 2000 beds with the N. Campus expansion so they could house all freshmen & sophomores on North?

maybe this week?

Where did you hear that they are having trouble with housing? There were posts today saying that they have converted forced triples back to doubles.

2 Likes

They did add a lot of beds/dorms. I havenā€™t heard anything about troubles with students getting housing.

2 Likes

Where did you see this?

My daughter was accepted off the waitlist around June 1 so she was late sending in room preferences because she had to wait for her ID and such. Room assignments came out today (assume your son got one?). My daughter received an email that said based on record number of admits, she will not hear about her room assignment until later in the summer, but that a room is guaranteed. I assume they are waiting to see if anyone decides on a gap year or withdraws? Seems really tight to me, but (luckily) my daughter is not worried.

2 Likes

Have any nolan or dyson people here gotten any TOā€™s?

So far I havenā€™t heard of any issues with housing. For years they have had to do forced triples (3 students in a room for 2) but I havenā€™t heard of any of those so far. It seems to be so much better than when my older son was a freshman in 2018. At least you know she will get a spot, it just stinks that you have to wait.

3 Likes

Not here but there are a few on the a2c discord

Im in the dc rn I saw 1 person say they got it but they didnā€™t say which school, what channel are people announcing it?

1 Like

is the transfer option basically like a soft rejection? i dont know how to feel about it

1 Like