Cornell waitlist 2027

My niece had the transfer options a few years back. They gave her the list of what’s she had to do during her freshman year at another college. As long as she did that, she was able to transfer sophomore year without reapplying.

2 Likes

It’s not a rejection, more like a 1 year deferred acceptance. You can go to another school for a year and as long as you meet the requirements(basically get good grades), you have an option to transfer to Cornell as a sophomore. It’s a good thing!

4 Likes

We got the same message - so waiting on housing for now. But they said it is guaranteed, so I am not worried (as long as they keep her with freshmen class)

1 Like

Maybe they’ll be roommates! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

was just rejected off the waitlist. good luck to everyone else!

1 Like

same :disappointed:

Rejected as well :confused:at least we can all move on now, but does anyone know if waitlisted applicants have a better chance at transferring?

1 Like

Rejected by CoE?

1 Like

Yeah

2 Likes

What are the odds of getting a TO this late June?

Still no word from CoHE since Mar 31st…should we expect rejection?

Me too

No updates from CAS Since March 30

rejected from cals!

rejected from cals as well

My son got a TO from CALS. Major: global development. Didn’t expect that happen.

Transfer Option to CALS - Biology major. Midwest.

Most rejections are out now, CALS seems to be the first to receive any TO’s

2 Likes

Daughter received CALS transfer offer earlier. Earth & Atmospheric Science. Central NY

1 Like

Not yet. Apparently she will have to wait for housing assignment. How about you?