Cornell waitlist 2027

Sorry did not read your response properly

1 Like

Its a good sign. All the best to you.

Were you sent the FA email after you filled out the form and sent out to them on Sat? Looks like a good sign for me as well. Good luck!

I learned from my community that when the waitlist is over, they notify all on the waitlist via email that it is closed for this year. Some received a transfer offer 2~3 days after the notification. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi ā€¦ Iā€™m on the waitlist for the hotel school. Do you know what time he got the acceptance letter and what day. Iā€™m trying to figure out if it comes out in waves or if they have filled all the spots already. WOUKD be great if you could tell me what day and what time he got the letter

Yes, Iā€™m curious if the Hotel school sends notifications for the WL every Friday?

1 Like

is it the same situation in other schools? Any number/statistic of waitlist

1 Like

At least not for CoE, as reported on this forum there was one off waitlist last F and the other this past Monday.

Got it, thank you.

Friday 4/21 midday EST

Also I donā€™t see how they could have filled all already given May 1 deadline and fact that they gave out few ED to SHA

Do you know how many ED they did give out to SHA?

Thank you! Congratulations to your son!

Does anyone think there will be a wave today or tomorrow? Why is Cornell so mysteriousā€¦

1 Like

I agree with your comment.

For those who followed the Cornell waitlist 2026 thread last year, do you remember if Nolan went to the WL each time on a Friday? When I went to last yearā€™s thread, it only shows the month and year and not the exact day or date. Thanks all!

totally agree!

Just to confirm for COE, after submitting the form I donā€™t need to submit anything else like a LOCIright? If I do submit it would it help my case?

Pretty sure itā€™s always 4CST. But Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™ll do a batch right before regular decision people make their selections. Maybe!

I think CAS might have another wave on the 29th or 30th! Historically thatā€™s when the first wave has been for CAS