Coronado

<p>I’ve heard Coronado is the “Party” dorm but besides that its a decent dorm. Can anyone from Coronado give me any perspective on it, I really want to stay in the most social dorm, but I also don’t want to end up with a terrible GPA my Freshman year.</p>

<p>I’m going to be a freshman next year too. I got an email after I completed my rent application that they would send out another email asking me to request the dorm I want. Have you gotten an email for a dorm request yet? Because I still haven’t…</p>

<p>No, I paid all my dues, a guy called me telling me about everything and the dorm request doesn’t open until February.</p>

<p>Ohh ok…good to know :slight_smile: </p>

Hi my D has to pick dorms today as per email. We are from NY and haven’t even checked out school yet. Any suggestions for fun, yet not totally insane dorms?

Anything on Highland…D will love Likins

Thanks. Will put that down as first choice.

Likins filled up in 6 minutes yesterday. Im doing Arizona-Sonora

Is Arizona-Sonora new or renovated? What about La Paz (I think it’s called). Thanks.

@muttle1 idk azso I don’t think is the absolute nicest, but it’s not gross and people I ask that go there say it’s in the top 4 dorms.

La Paz is older, but much less $$$, good location and on Highland, good spirit close to rec centre. I dont know AZSO but again its not a bad location closer to Arbol the honors dorm with good access to downtown. There will be a waitlist for Likins, if DS really wants the nicest on campus dorm, that’s it, but it is the most $$$