Correcting grade error AFTER submitting app

<p>Somebody help me! I’m not sure what I should be doing…</p>

<p>So I took geometry for enrichment at my high school after freshman year and got a single ‘A’ for it (worth 1 year’s credit). I asked my guidance counselor how to enter it into the UC app and he incorrectly told me to put the summer school grade as a semester grade and put two As. </p>

<p>I just found out I was supposed to put the grade down as a single full term grade and enter only one A.</p>

<p>Is this a big deal? And if I wanted to fix the error would I have to submit the changes online on each UC’s admission website?</p>

<p>It is equivalent, isn’t it? That is, the effect on your UCGPA is identical. Thus, this won’t be an issue. I wouldn’t worry. If you had entered a semester course as if it were a full year course, that would give you an extra a-g course and overweight the results, but if the course is legitimately considered a full year course equivalent (two a-g semesters) then what you did doesn’t matter. </p>

<p>If it really worries you, you can submit an explanation to each of the UCs to which you applied.</p>