Cosmos '21

Do ppl mind sharing their stats lolll

I was accepted last year and they told me if I applied again, they would give me special consideration.

Cluster 6 and 3 I believe

did you get in?

Ah so maybe that was what happened this year. Did you get in?

haha yeah and we got to get that ~stressed senior writing college apps~ experience

1 Like

I went to ESAP last year for computer graphics. i was supposed to go to cs but there was a mistake in my registration LOL. anyways if i remember correctly ESAP is much more expensive than cosmos, but i feel like cosmos is harder to get into bc literally everybody in CA applies.

not yet. My portal doesnt show anything

Ah yeah I feel like that’s why so many people are being rejected. Because accepted people from last year get priority

omg i got so scared bc i knew i finished my application on time but it says “in progress”?? im glad im not alone

1 Like

Wait did anyone’s portal change from “In review” to “In progress”?
I have not gotten my e-mail yet and it just changed my status like that on the website

1 Like

Do you mind sharing more details like which campus/cluster, stats etc…

Same, it’s kind of nerve racking.

santa cruz 7 and 9

Hmm…have you heard of SRA at UCSB? How would ESAP stack up against that? I got into both of those programs so I’m debating which one to do. Thanks for the info though!

same for me. Its probably a system error or glitch

tbh rn I am just praying that people got into better places so I can get off waitlist

phew… thank god… I was so worried

also does anyone know if they send out rejection letters first and then the acceptance letters?

LOL same. does anyone know what the chances of getting off the waitlist are around?