Cosmos '21

I am a junior. 4.0 unweighted, I thought my essays were pretty good, now I am starting to question my teachers rec, lolllll

Normally teachers don’t give bad rec, they just flat out refuse to write a rec.

1 Like

RISE is very competitive I heard wow congrats

2 Likes

Imagine the cosmos people just sitting here watching us kids squirm over their email servers going down

3 Likes

IKR? Im actually starting to worry about it reaching me.

3 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t think I was gonna to be straight out rejected from cosmos bc I had pretty good stats (like you) and I’m in state… :((

My application just moved back to In Review

same

same for me. hopefully the glitch is gone

What is going on lmaooo

lol idk cause rejections came out smoothly

same

Praying its a good sign, but we probably just were victims of a glitch.

yeah im assuming some of us are gonna get rejected but a good amount of rejections and waitlists came out already. hoping for the best

1 Like

It changed from ‘in progress’ to ‘in review’

1 Like

Man, they’re nearly 2 hours late now.

Hey everyone, I just got an email from Stephanie Smart, who I believe is the program coordinator, that I was accepted.
"Congratulations! After a careful review of your academic accomplishments, extracurricular activities, statement of interest, and letters of recommendation, we are pleased to admit you to the 2021 COSMOS program.

Unfortunately due to a problem within our system, the admission notifications were not able to be sent today at 5 pm as we had hoped. We are diligently working on this issue and will send your official admittance offer as soon as possible.

We are so sorry for this and thank you for your patience and flexibility as we correct this error"

4 Likes

Good Luck to everyone who has applied!!!

Congratulations! I still havent got anything :frowning_face:

congrats!