Cosmos '21

Does anyone else’s acceptance packet still say “not received” even though they turned it in?

Yes, on the UCD portal

Wasn’t the waitlist supposed to come out today? I still haven’t gotten anything and my portal says waitlist.

They said on or after 4/23 so we’ll prbly have to wait a bit

1 Like

Did anyone get off the waitlist?

I just got off the waitlist at UCI!

2 Likes

Aye congrats!

Congratulations~
I haven’t heard from UCSD yet. It might be better to give up this year…

Hi there, I am a junior and got into UCSD autonomous driving. Anyone in this cluster? I got in last year but canceled.

I also got accepted into Boston University RISE Practicum program. Trying to decide what to do.

Any suggestions?

BU RISE is definitely more privileged in my opinion.

I just got off the waitlist today!! Is anyone else attending cluster 8 at ucsc?

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Just got off the waitlist for it today!

1 Like

We’re allowed to electronically submit official transcripts, right? And when is the due date because I can’t find it in deadlines and dates.

Yes you can submit it electronically, but a school official has to submit it for you (I just had my counselor do it).

I believe the due date for official transcripts is June 1st. It used to be on the website, idk why they took it down.

Have you guys gotten a schedule yet? Cosmos is starting soon and I have no idea what the hours are going to be like. Also, does your guy’s website say that the acceptance packet and transcript is received yet despite sending both of them?

The kid at UCSC received her cluster kit in the mail earlier this week, and UCSC has a schedule posted on their website. I’m guessing it will be similar for other campuses. Kid at UCD has not heard anything except a recent request for t-shirt size.

Thanks! Thats weird im at UCD and havent gotten an email for t-shirt size…

My transcript says it’s been received but that’s probably because I sent it super early. Also my acceptance packet still says it hasn’t been received, even though I turned that in early as well.

Also My brother who also got into a cluster at UCD got his cluster package already. I’m got into a UCD cluster as well and I haven’t gotten an email for shirt size or my package. So I’m pretty much in the same boat as you.

Oh ok phew! I might try to call them but tysm for the reply this reassured me a lot!