Coughing Krud going around?

<p>Sinus infection for DD. Prescription for antibiotics given. Hot tomato soup and sleep to follow once she gets back from the drug store.</p>

<p>Hope everyone else gets seen quickly and has the best news possible,</p>

<p>Misunderstood DD’s text - Rx picked up at the health center. She was just waiting for her friend to finish w/ the SHC staff before picking up the Rx. </p>

<p>I’m pretty happy with the organization and care taken by SHC staff, but would probably like it if hours were more student life friendly. </p>

<p>Not happy DD needed to visit, but assured now that she will receive good care so far from home.</p>

<p>I think they need early Sat hours.</p>

<p>DD got there right at one. They saw her at four as they closed.</p>

<p>She got codeine cough syrup.</p>

<p>They would not accept our FSA debit card for either the visit or the script.</p>

<p>My son was going to make an appoint with the SHC for a non urgent issue. I told him to wait, and not be exposed to your sick kids!!! </p>

<p>Hope they all start feeling better soon!! And hope those that are well stay that way!</p>

<p>Nurse Vlines…your services are needed in Ttown. </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>My d has had 2 colds since rush an she was also very sick and went on Thursday- has Tonsillitis they want her to come back for mono test but so far she is feeling better. She said it was clinic was good. They gave her a note for her classes she missed.
Does anyone know of Urgent Cares near campus</p>

<p>I think they need later hours on Friday nights…</p>