Could i get in? (transfer)

<p>Im currently a freshman at Penn State (UPark), and honestly i am not happy.
I dont really understand the transfer process…so what kind of things would i have to do?
Would i have to take the SATs again?
or could i send them my scores from my senior year of high school?
I got a 1730 on my SATs and i did take my SAT subject tests.
Im doing really well here, academic wise and i am getting involved with things outside of the classroom.
What exactly does the school look at for a transfer student?
Im thinking about UCSB.
Would they give good scholarships?
And i heard that UCLA is only allowing 13 credits per semester, is this all the campuses too?
And anything else about the process that you can inform me of would be extremely helpful.
Thank you</p>

<p>You would have to apply as a transfer seeing as you enrolled in a college already. That means SATs no longer matter. For you to apply as a transfer to UCSB or UCLA specifically, you must enter as a junior (60 semester/90 quarter units of work). </p>

<p>Priority for transfers to UCs is given to students from California community colleges and (to a lesser extent) other UC campuses. So I would suggest that if you can not stand Penn State, really want to transfer to UC, and do not yet have junior standing, go to a California community college until you get enough units to transfer, then apply.</p>

<p>thank you, that was helpful.
But whats the credit situation with the UCs?
and i can stand PennState, im just not happy. i wouldnt mind waiting until junior year</p>