Could I get into a UC?

I admit that I could have done way more in high school and probably should have, but I was still wondering If I could get into any UCs for Engineering/Chemistry/Actuarial Science with the following:

SAT:
1220 with no essay.
I’m waiting for my SAT with essay score still, hoping for ~1300+ now that I seriously studied.

GPA:
3.21 (My school Weighted)
3.14 (College Weighted)

School Stuff:

1. S.T.E.M. Program - Engineering Focus. “Gives me a certificate that says I have had lots of Career Technical Education and am ready to work in a Science, Technology or Engineering field right out of high school.” (Some people I know have gotten ~$20 an hour CAD jobs as engineering firms with this right out of high school.)
  2. AP World History “Did not take AP test”.
  3. S.T.E.M. President of Engineering Design for Student council.
  4. Video Game Design Club - Leader of game design.
  5. My Advanced CAD class counts for a college Engineering Design course credit.

Awards:
Have won three high school six hour film festivals.
Won first place in an international film festival contest in Sacramento.

Athletics:
Two years of Track & Field in middle school.
One year of JV Football.
Four years of Track & Field in high school.
Member of the travel team that traveled to Penn Relays at University of Pennsylvania.

Other:
~100 Hours of community service.
Co-owner of a Small Video productions business.
Online Business Certification from University of santa clara

I have also applied to lots of CSU campuses too but am not as worried about them because I know I can get into a few for sure.

Thanks for reading if you did!

Your college weighted GPA is your UC GPA? https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

UC’s are very GPA focused. Your EC’s, test scores and essays will be considered but these will not make up for lower than average grades.

Freshman Admits for UC GPA of 3.0-3.39:

UCM: 42%
UCR: 25%
UCSC: 10%
UCI: 4%
UCD: 3%
UCB/UCLA/UCSD/UCSB: 1%

UCM/UCR would probably be you best chances and if you aiming for STEM, your stats need to be above the averages.

Good Luck.

Probably not - but, you won’t know unless you try.

As far as CSUs, CP Pomona (depend on major), Chico, Sac are good targets. SDSU, CP SLO and CSULB are unlikely.

Good luck.