Could I get into TAMU...

I will return to school as a Junior.

So my dream school is Texas A&M (college station). I go to an IB school where IB kids completely dominate the top 20%. I Can’t join IB because my counselors have this policy that you can’t do the full IB diploma if you don’t have 95+ for each academic course. And if i can’t do it for the Diploma, it would be a waste of time. And my class rank is in the top 35%. I used to take 5 honors classes, but this year I’m move up to 6 (if computer science counts) to help boost my class rank.

Also, I plan on taking the SAT twice(January & March) and the ACT(February) once. My PSAT scores were really bad so I’m looking for a way to improve my SAT scores. Ideas? anyone?I already use SAT question and Word of the day. Can someone tell me what an ideal tamu applicant score is?

Current GPA (Unweighted) 3.36 (Weighted) 4.03

Here is my class list for Junior year.
Junior LEVEL
Pre-Calculus H
Physics I AP(IB)
Computer Science IB
Language & Composition AP
US History AP/DC
Color Guard R
Film III IB
Academic Decathlon NGP

Do I stand a chance of going though their review admissions? Do you have any advice

Hello, before I put my opinion out, allow me to state that I am returning to school school as a senior and planning on attending TAMU in Fall of 2016.

From my knowledge, it’s pretty tough to get into TAMU if your rank is outside of the 2nd quartile (26-50%), but it is possible. I believe that TAMU bases your application on this scale since you are a review admit:
50% based on GPA/Rank/Test Scores
50% based on essays/extracurriculars and letters of recommendation etc…

What I’d you get on the PSAT? I personally didn’t use much other than the SAT Blue Book and got a 1900 my first time with minimal studying, but required study time is different for each person. I took it again in June and am awaiting my scores. I just took the ACT and I personally found it to be much more enjoyable and understandable so maybe you should look into taking that more than once.

Hope I was able to provide some good insight!

I Got the Blue book. thanks