Could I get rescinded from UCLA for this academic history mistake...pls help!

Hi so basically I mistakenly reported two 10th grade course titles with the wrong name(the UC app didn’t have the correct names available and I was advised that it was okay) and one of these courses I accidentally listed as honors when they were not. My UC weighted GPA changed because of this error, but even without the honors course my GPA is still above average. I’ve been admitted to UCLA and I have sent an academic update already. My portal has been under review for >2 weeks and I’m growing increasingly concerned. Could this mistake cause me to get rescinded?

If your GPA has changed, I suppose it could cause an issue.

I would call your counselor at UCLA to discuss - so that you have time to accept another offer.

Hopefully it ends ok - but you want to know sooner than later.

Good luck.

I haven’t been assigned a counselor. The only way I can contact them is through the academic update form I sent already. The people over the phone didn’t really provide any info apart from submitting this form.

1 Like

You have an admissions counselor.

Admission Representatives | UCLA Undergraduate Admission

Ohhh I emailed my admissions representative already they just told me to submit the form.

Well you better have #2 ready - and if you don’t know by May 1, you may need to double depsit which you’d lose one. But you have 4 weeks and I’m sure if you pressure, you’ll know by then.

Good luck.

User already asked this question under their other account. Since Terms of Service prohibits multiple accounts, I am closing this thread.

1 Like