Could someone please chance me?

<p>Hey,</p>

<p>I'm an international student currently sitting for the International Baccalaureate May 2013 exams with 2 languages (english and a native language), Biology, Chemistry, Environmental systems and societies, and math. </p>

<p>I wanted to know whether I stand a chance of being admitted into TAMU's PET ENG. major or not. </p>

<p>GPA:- is a 4.06/4, whereas I currently rank as joint second (2/170).
SAT:- 1730 (550, 600, 580)
- tons of extracurriculars like student government, senior body, yearbook committee and MUN. Also, I've founded a local student-admistered volunteering group with my friends that has been involved in supporting, organising and volunteering at all sorts of charity events. I have also completed at least 300+ hours of CAS activities (creativity, action, service).
- Participant at my country's most prestigious scholarship program.
- Represented my country in an FLL robotics competition, and many other activities</p>

<p>So, what are my chances of getting into TAMU's PET ENG. program, or getting into TAMU in general?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Pet Engineering is closed. The average SAT Math score for the college of engineering is ~660. So, your chances are poor.</p>