Course Changes

<p>I changed my courses for the spring semester (different than what I reported them to be on my UC applications) and I was wondering if I report the changes to each individual UC I applied to or the “University of California Undergraduate Application Processing Service.”</p>

<p>i think on jan 07 u have to update ur grades from previous semester and list all courses u going to take from spring 09 to summer 09, im not sure though =/</p>

<p>If you applied as a transfer applicant, yes reporting this change on the Application Update you file in January will correct this for most UC campuses. The campus(es) that don't participate in the UC wide update should contact you on how to update your coursework.</p>

<p>If you applied as a freshman applicant then you will need to contact each campus you applied to.</p>

<p>does changing courses affect admission?</p>

<p>Changing courses could have an effect on your admission decision since we admit based on coursework completed (or what you reported planned on the application). I can't determine if the effect would be negative, positive or null without reviewing your whole academic history. Be sure the change would not drop you out of UC eligibility requirements.</p>

<p>What if the change is not playing a planned HS sport, but academics stay the same?</p>

<p>Even that type of change could have an effect. Remember, we will use any information you provide us in your application to admit you. If that information changes or is removed it could make a difference on how your application holds up to your competitors.</p>

<p>UCD, I realized I put planned courses "AP MacroEconomics" and "AP Gov Pol:US" planned & in progress and for both semesters. (They are inherently semester classes so).
I sent an email to <a href="mailto:ucinfo@ucapplication.net">ucinfo@ucapplication.net</a> and they told me they would foward the changes to all the UC's.
And Im guessing i just have to trust that they get the changes?</p>

<p>^ Yes you do. And you have to hope the change was received before your application was reviewed. I'm not sure if the campuses will go back to review your application again if a change comes in.</p>